Simpler, faster and improve services: MoJ Digital Strategy 2025

Posted by: , Posted on: - Categories: MoJ Digital Strategy 2025

When I start took up the post of CDIO (Master Digital and Information Officer) I spoke to colleagues across the organisation to hear their views and was very grateful to receive a lot of very honest feedback and insights. Some …

We take a lot of work to practise!

Recently, my leadership squad and I made a delivery to spend more time understanding our users and their context. To that end I spent fourth dimension this week with colleagues at the Legal Aid Agency (LAA) to better empathise what their …

How well do we know our users?

Posted past: Gina Gill, Posted on: - Categories: our users

Every fortnight I host a stand up (these days a sit down) for the whole of my team. The focus of these stand-ups changes from fortnight to fortnight. This week nosotros heard from a Service Owner in the Part of …

We're all form designers now…

Posted by: Rebecca Faulkner, Posted on: - Categories: MoJ Forms, National Careers Week

Howdy, I'm Rebecca Faulkner and I joined MoJ D&T in summer 2021. I work equally a Senior Researcher in the Prison house Leavers Projection team. Afterwards spending x years in insight and strategy roles in the private sector I joined the …

Multifariousness inside Technology Services

Posted by: Rachel Winstanley and Nava Ramanan, Posted on: - Categories: International Women'due south Day

Rachel Winstanley: Cloud Ops Product Owner, Technology Services I started as a Product Director in the MoJ 4 months agone and have spent the final few years working in various product roles across government. As a relatively new member, the …

What's in a word?

Posted by: Amie Alekna, Posted on: - Categories: International Women's Twenty-four hour period

Everything.  As society evolves over time, so practice words and significant. The world of Digital and Technology tin can be pretty baffling with lots of alienating technical jargon.  I've been working in the Digital and Technology world for the terminal four …

My Career Path: College Drop Out to Delivery Cheerleader

Posted by: Nic Macken, Posted on: - Categories: National Careers Week

Why did you choose a digital role? While I was working in an Information technology user support role I'd been working alongside colleagues in digital for a number of years so this had got me interested in Agile ways of working …

Creating content for women in prison

Posted by: Jo Meek, Posted on: - Categories: Content, Content Hub Team

The Content Hub is a skilful fashion to come across the needs of both staff and prisoners. It allows prisoners to access content relevant to their journey and frees up staff time. The 'Your profile' area gives prisoners visibility over their …

I was ever a reckoner nerd! In conversation with Gina Gill

Posted by: Gina Gill, Posted on: - Categories: gender equality, Women in Tech

Gina Gill, MoJ'southward Master Digital & Information Officer was recently featured in the internal Gender Equality Newsletter. Gina talks about her journey as a adult female in tech, biases she has faced forth the style, and lessons for women joining the …

'Your profile' on the Content Hub

Posted past: Sophie Dodds and Lauren Darby, Posted on: - Categories: Content, Content Hub Squad

Research constitute people in prison house need piece of cake admission to their timetable, account balances, incentive level, and when their side by side visit is - this is how nosotros fulfilled those needs and why.  The Content Hub is a platform available to people …